Creative And Effective Solutions For Legal Disputes
Charles I. Kaplan
- Business & Employment Contracts
- Business, Commercial Law & Corporate Representation
- Real Estate & Probate Law
- Judgment Collections
My partner and I have been practicing law for a total of 75 years. I’ve practiced in the states of Texas, Florida and the District of Columbia.
Clients want to avoid protracted litigation and spend fewer dollars on legal fees. Clients overlook the value that comes with hiring an experienced attorney. My clients are advised to make good business decisions within a legal framework.
Kaplan & Moon is built on a foundation of helping clients avoid or resolve complex legal issues. Our team of dedicated, knowledgeable attorneys and support staff always strive to achieve results in all client matters. Call Kaplan & Moon to help you with your business or personal legal needs.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Texas, 1979
- District of Columbia, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1971
- Service and Consulting
- Utility Companies
- Construction Companies
- Texas State Bar
- Dallas Bar Association
- Florida State Bar